Please note that according to the CURRENTLY EFFECTIVE (many times modified) 484/2020. (XI. 10.) decree of the Hungarian government, Rosalia can only be visited by persons protected against the coronavirus and by persons under eighteen years when accompanied by a protected person. We are obliged to refuse and prevent the entry of those who do not provide credible proof of their protection against the coronavirus, or age. Protection can be demonstrated:
By presenting a valid Hungarian protection card and an identity document at the same time
By presenting a foreign valid protection certificate issued that the Hungarian government recognizes, with the simultaneous presentation of an identity document. The list of countries whose protection certificates are currently accepted:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Czech Republic
- Republic of Moldova
- Republic of Montenegro
- Northern Macedonia
- By presenting an EU COVID Certificate together with an identity document.
- Please make sure to preserve the natural environment, and the World Heritage location. Please only throw away waist into the dedicated waste bins. Thank you!
- It is prohibited to engage in any kind of commercial or promotional activities without written permission of the organizers.
- Photos and videos might be taken in any moment during the event. Visitors appearing on the recordings can only be personalized with their permission but they cannot have any other claim towards either the makers of the recordings, or towards the organizers.
- Upon attending Rosalia Festival, you acknowledge to comply with the event's house rules. Please make sure to carefully read them here.
- Please take care of yourself, and of each other!